Thursday, September 17, 2009

In other news...English Camp Photos

I put up an album of photos from English Camp. I forgot to write about this terrible place we went the last day. I forget the name; it might be The Pattaya Center for Animal Cruelty. We paid to see this awful crocodile show...I am sure the crocs were on tranquilizers. There were tons of tigers and bears and zebras all in really small, smelly cages. It was the most awful place. Anything to make a buck over here.

There are also a lot of photos of students doing this Price is Right obstacle course Meredith and I made. It was pretty hysterical until it got extremely hot and we felt bad making the students do it at all.

There are not too many photos of me (disappointing, I know) but you can see me trying out some Thai poses in a couple near the end. Thai people LOVE to pose for photos and have really funny ways of doing it. I am really bad at it, but in this album you can see me trying to make half of a heart with my arms. That is a favorite one over here. Enjoy!

English Camp (the Aquarium, an obstacle course, and animal cruelty)

No comments:

Post a Comment